Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Totally Sporadic Trivia Contest -- Round Two!

OK folks, we're kicking it up a notch this time -- these questions are harder.

Time to get Googling!

1. What do you call the shape of the Washington Monument?

2. What is Barack Obama’s middle name?

3. How many soldiers’ remains are buried in the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington Cemetery?

4. What somewhat unusual condiment did President Obama put on his burger when he recently ate at Five Guys burgers and fries in DC?

5. Where can you find the orginal sandstone Corinthian columns from the U.S. Capitol?

Email your answers to nbenac@hotmail.com.
List all the names of those who participated in finding the answers, and each name will be included in a drawing for a Truly Fabulous Prize.

DEADLINE: 8 a.m. EDT Wednesday, June 10th.

1 comment:

  1. The answer to the first question is engrained in my brain ever since you and I (the Nancy's) were driving around DC when I first moved here and you asked Christopher that question, and he knew the answer. And I thought, "Sheesh. If the KIDS around here know that, I guess I'd better remember it, too!"

    ReplyDelete