I am starting to realize that some delegating is necessary in order to make sure things run smoothly at the reunion -- and no one starves! To that end, I have listed a few jobs, and I invite you to claim anything that looks good to you. If you volunteer to coordinate a meal, send me a shopping list, and I will make sure you have all the ingredients/supplies. Let me know the main dish, so we don't all plan the same thing. I figure we can take up a collection to cover communal food costs.
1. Plan/serve Friday dinner prior to Evening Parade. Nancy.
2. Plan/serve Saturday dinner at the pool. (There is a decent kitchen there, and nice gas grills.) Liz, et al -- chili/cheese/chips.
3. Plan/run some pool games for kids at the Saturday party.
4. Plan/run family show of some sort at the Saturday party. Jenny.
5. Plan/serve Sunday lunch after church. (Something easy for the masses.) Sue/Jess.
6. Plan/serve Sunday dinner. Ellen
7. Compile a cell telephone directory of all reunion participants, so we can keep track of each other. Mary
8. Plan/run FHE for whoever's around on Monday and interested in participating. Bill Sr.
9. Pray for good weather. Mandatory for all participants!
What am I forgetting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll get the cell phone numbers together,
ReplyDeleteMary