I will be glad to try to find folks lodging with friends/neighbors where possible, but also wanted to share a little info about two nearby hotels. They are right next to each other, both within about two miles. I looked at rooms in both facilities and they're fine. Both offer free breakfast:
--Hampton Inn (4800 Leesburg Pike in Alexandria; NOT the one in Old Town Alexandria.)703-671-4800. Summer rates: $105 on weekends; $165 weekdays.
Link: http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=AXEVAHX
--Homewood Suites, (4850 Leesburg Pike) 703-671-6500. Summer "endless weekend" special: Fri-Sat-Sun $125.10 for a one-bedroom suite with a king or two doubles. There is also a foldout couch in the living room. Full kitchen. This rate applies if you stay all three days. If you stay less, the rate is $139 on the weekend. Thursday would be $239. But if you're staying at least three days, Thursday would be $215 plus tax. The regular rate for a two-bedroom is $319 plus tax. Or, if you stay at least three nights, $287 plus tax. I know, it all sounds confusing. Call them directly for clarification!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment